The OrbiWise OrbiLINK is a full-featured LoRaWAN™ compliant gateway for IoT networks.
The gateway is designed for indoor usage and optimized for easy installation & maintenance, requiring zero-configurations on site, facilitating fast rollout in industrial and commercial buildings as well as residential areas. Installation can be as simple as just connecting a PoE cable.
OrbiWise OrbiLINK uses the same RF LoRa modem as the outdoor-gateways, with similar performance. The OrbiLINK can be delivered with internal or external antenna.
LoRaWAN™ 1 compliant radio-modem
- Frequency range 863 – 870MHz
- Output power max. 27dBm
- Built-in helix antenna, Option for external antenna via SMA connector.
- Supporting class A & C devices (&class B RX only).
- Two radio front-ends to support two frequency segments, each 1MHz.
- Simultaneous reception of 8 LoRa™ channels with decoding of all spreading factors
Network operation and Maintenance
- Integrated seamlessly with OrbiWise OrbiWAN network solution
- Local persistent storage for data in case of back-haul temporary unavailability
- RSSI/ channel monitoring in parallel with normal operation
- RSSI band survey mode
- Remote firmware upgrade
Back-haul WAN connection
- Ethernet LAN interface 10BASE-T/100BASE-T with standard RJ45 connector/ Cat5 cable required
- TCP/IP v4
- DHCP Client, optionally manually configured IP address
- AES encryption
- Keep-alive message with hole-punching to traverse firewall
Local user interface
- 4 GW status LEDs
- 2 Lan status LEDs
- Reset/factory setting key
- PoE, IEEE 802.3at class A and B
- USB, mini B connector
- Low power consumption < 4W
- Size 93mm x 93mm x 20mm
- Operating temperature range -20 oC to +55 oC
- Wall mounting
- Product option for embedded version to build in products, e.g. STB